In life we have a chance to be normal,(nothing wrong with this status) mediocre,( this status is fine also) or highly successful, (but, if you prefer). If we want to be attributed in the Successful Women Think Differently set, we need to put on our thinking cap, and get started.
If we were to talk to all of the professional women who have made it to the top, what would we ask them? More than likely, something like, “how did you make it to the top of your game, or possibly, who did you know?”
Even though the aforementioned does in some instances occur, most of the professionals I know, and those successful women I have read about, have similar key factors within their personality. They have a very different and definite mindset regarding success. When they began their quest for success, they may not have obtained all of the key factors needed, but they left open the option of learning from others who had already made it.
First they prepared themselves with knowledge and learned how to use that knowledge in a skillful way. They did not stop learning. They simply think differently, with passion, desire, and belief.
Let’s break down the traits of Successful Women Think Differently: Successful Women Think Differently: 9 Habits to Make You Happier, Healthier, and More Resilient
- They believe in their own ability and are highly optimistic people
- Successful women/people know themselves and know how to control their weakness so that they are less noticeable. They do not dwell on their weaknesses, but seek information to make them stronger.
- They know how to separate other people’s problems from their own.
- Successful women/people, view failure differently.
- They see potential in everything.
- They welcome challenges.
- They have a growth mindset that negates more strength.
- They do not sit back and believe that the other person is more qualified than they are.
- They know that through a lot of effort, hard work and perseverance, they can master their potential, and the unknown.
- They go outside their comfort zone.
Let’s break it down further:
- Did you know that optimistic individuals will live longer than a pessimist, per research? If you think you can’t do something or it will not turn out like you want it to, you are certain to fail. Negative thoughts will give you exactly what you do not want. “If the mind can conceive it, the mind can achieve.” Thinking BIG is important.
- You might ask, how do we know who we are? By looking at yourself with open and honest questions and answers. Are you a fake person, or real?
- Knowing when to take a step back from other peoples issues and separating the facts when it is has nothing to do with you. *You know how to read into what is really wrong, not what is being said by another person.
- Successful women view failure like Edison: “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
- Potential is within, and the mind must see it to believe. Successful women think differently and are dreamers of putting that potential to work.
- Challenges help get successful women excited. The higher the challenge, the more productive they become. They love doing something they have not done before, if it is only putting up their first website.
- The growth mindset is incarnated within their mind that we never stop growing or learning new things, ways to do things, and that all things are possible with perseverance.
- They stretch their efforts with studying to learn what they may not know so that they can be known as a person with a high degree of self-initiative and enthusiasm.
- They do not have any individual limits for the job they are qualified to do.
- Living within your comfort zone is where you will never find what you are dreaming of.
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change –
In successful women think differently, they are dreamers and have the determination, grit and faith within themselves to make their dreams come true. They stay focused on their immediate goals, knowing they only have control over the moment. They do not sit around and wait for someone’s permission or approval. Chosen for Power (Women of Power)