If you have slightly dry skin or excessively dry skin with lines beginning to be noticeable, you need moisturizers, and that is why I am giving you some beauty tips for choosing moisturizers. There are several reasons why women wear facial moisturizers and lucrative facial products. You will find some beauty tips here along with a message about my experience with moisturizers.
- Skin and texture is important
- Dry skin needs moisture, and if not, aging occurs
- Oily skin needs to be cleansed as much as 2 to 3 times a day if possible
- Skin will sag or loose it’s elasticity, and can at any age except the very young
- Eyelids droop
- Lines can begin early; depending upon your skin type, facial expressions, and genetics as early as the 30+. Dry skin will show wrinkles before oily skin will.
Most women have tried and tested more than one or two brands. It would simple if all brands fit all women, but we know that this is not the case. Often we have used a product and raved about it; to find out later it was not what we should have been using.
Beauty tips about my experience with moisturizers, and anti-aging products:
My skin is dry; I do not think it is excessively dry or flaky, but I have always used moisturizer since adulthood. In my teens I never used soap (still do not) and sometimes no facial wash. I have never had acne, except for one short period of time in my teens. In my old age; lol….things have appeared that I would never have dreamed of. Yes, I have wrinkles. However, I had rather have wrinkles to keep moist than have the other alternative.
I have used many brands to include, L’Oreal, Clarins, EB5, Neutrogena, Revlon, Nivea, Garnier, and at present back to L’Oreal again. Some brands I am sure I have forgotten. But, I have used many. I have tried facial scrub (more than one), collagen (loved the feel of my skin while using collagen), serums, oils, and lotions. Some of the latter were used for lines, wrinkles, and elasticity. Yes, I have sun damage as I practices getting a suntan when I was young, now I know I should not have.
This is what I am now using from L’Oreal for moisture cream. L’Oreal Wrinkle Expert 55+ Calcium, Day/Night Moisturizer, 1.7 Oz (Pack of 2) . The rating is 27310, which is still not a bad rating for purchases.
I just started using a new product for lines, I had done some research for the best products available, and this is what I found. Why, because my husband brought it to my attention that my lines were getting worse. So, I started the search.
Guess what, it is # 768 in Beauty….I am very anxious to see how this works, it is indicated that it does help dark spots on the skin which I have from sun exposure early in my life before we realized what the sun can do to our skin.
You can find any brand you love here.
Best selling products – When you have a product that is at number 466 out of over 1 million in beauty, it must be relevant to the subject.
, Retinol Surge Moisturizer- Retinol Cream 2.5% – 3.4 fl oz w Best Natural Ingredients Hyaluronic Acid Serum + Green Tea + Vitamins for Anti-Aging & Anti-Wrinkle & Even Skin Tone & Acne Care… This has several usages to improve aging skin, and more.
2. ,Best Face Cream for Wrinkles and Anti Aging – Daily Moisturizer with Matrixyl + Argireline + Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C + Vitamin E for Wrinkle Repair – Must Have Day Cream for Fine Lines *This product is #3184, and is still a great rating.
3. If you like expensive products or just love Clarins this might be for you. Clarins is a great product, and I have used it in the past.
, Clarins Multi-Active Normal To Dry Skin Night Cream, 1.7 Ounce
Several years ago while using my old faithful regimen of one of the brands above, (I had used it exclusively for years), I went to the Dermatologist for another issue and found out that the moisturizer was causing little white bumps deep under the skin. Mind you, I have never had major issues with bumps of any kind. On top of the skin or under; my face was clear other than sun spots, and wrinkles.
The Doctor informed me there was nothing he could do for these. They are not that noticeable to others, they pop up when I get hot such as in the dressing room where the air is not circulating. They appear to be embedded and they are little white bumps which cannot be mashed. I now realize I should have watched the description more on the jar and only bought moisture which stated; will not clog pores. What was I thinking??? I think I thought that was for those who have acne issues. Dead wrong!
More than likely laser might help; or another method. Methods are always expanding and improving. I live with it mainly because I notice this more than others do.
Fast Forward to today: I am still blessed with fairly decent skin for my age. My facial skin has lost some of its elasticity, (I simply have to call it like it is), in a moderate measure for my age, but I use products to help (always have). I am thankful that my neck is not sagging aggressively, but it has lost the firmness that once was.
I always put moisture or serum under my makeup so that it will apply smoothly, and stay fresh without drying and flaking.
More Beauty Tips For Your Skin:
- Make sure you examine what is under your skin closely (or check with the Dermatologist) for any little bumps that are out of the ordinary
- Use a moisturizer that states it will not clog pores
- Use a wash that will also help to unclog pores
- Do not use any product that will harm your skin regardless of the brand name, sometimes brand products do not work for certain types of skin. It must work for your skin type. Expensive or not.
- Wear sunscreen
- Stay out of the sun and
- Out of the sun bed
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have as much fun reviewing these products as I did.
P. S. This is one of my secrets, and this is just what I do. No promises that it will work for you, but these are hints for precaution. Tell me yours and let’s get some cures for all skin types within this blog. Thanks for joining in.